Monday, January 26, 2009

Lift Off!

Alright, so I finally got this Blog up and running. That was easy enough!

To all my classmates visiting this blog over the next couple of months, I look forward to sharing my thoughts and insights with you as I conduct my research into the online community. I think this course will be quite challenging because I come from a sociology background and this course seems more geared to anthropology students.

I'll check back in soon to let you all know how my initial research is coming along!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure you're allowed to have such a good looking blog. Are all of you deliberately trying to make me jealous?

    I look forward to visiting and commenting more as time passes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you pronounce it "Spa-che-man?"

    ReplyDelete